• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

A few listings on fleaBay

Sharkonwheels

Veteran Member
Need to keep raising $$ for the kids car, plus my wife's car...

1) Epson PF-10 FDD for the Epson PX-8 Geneva with manual/cable/utility disk/AC adapter - this is EXCEEDINGLY rare!
2) a PX-8 with a replaced battery pack+manuals
3) An Epson MultiUnit 64 wedge for the PX-8 - 60kb RAMdisk, modem, + ROM socket
4) Ashton tate db traveler dbase ROM for the PX-8 - shrinkwrapped
5) Tandy bar code wand for the Model 100/102/NEC PC-8201a
6) HP 1000CX #1
7) HP 1000CX #1

Probably mode tomorrow or Tuesday...like a Tandy Coco 3 with Tandy 512KB RAM upgrade, mebbe one of my hot-rodded NEC PC-8201a's (multi-software ROMs, 32 or 64kb RAM)

Search seller "sharkonwheels" on fleaBay...

T

So i have the stuff listed...

And one of my HP's has a bid from a known eBay leach - buys stuff, and then relists at MUCH higher prices.

I have half a mind to nuke his bid, and ban him from my auctions, as I don't believe in that, and it doesn't matter to me if I lose $$ or not.

What should I do??

VCF Community?

T

What should I do??

T

You should take a valium, and find something else to worry about.

Provided the guy pays, what do you care what happens to your stuff afterward?
Once he's paid for it, it's his, not yours, and he can do what he wants with it.
As long as I get paid, I don't care if someone relists it for sale, takes a sledge hammer to it, whatever.

You asked, so that's my two cents worth.... :)

So i have the stuff listed...

And one of my HP's has a bid from a known eBay leach - buys stuff, and then relists at MUCH higher prices.

I have half a mind to nuke his bid, and ban him from my auctions, as I don't believe in that, and it doesn't matter to me if I lose $$ or not.

What should I do??

VCF Community?

T

I think most of us know who this is. The bottom line with any auction is when the time runs out, the person willing to pay the most for your item wins. He was willing to pay more than anyone else. I lost a bid for a Lanier Word processor two years ago to this person. It was relisted at almost 4 times what he payed for it. 2 years later it still hasn't been sold. Unless it is some very rare computer nobody else has, I say let him buy it. Look at his feedback and you will see that most of what he sells is less that $150.00. The expensive computers are sitting around unsold and collecting dust.

I would not worry about it. You could do the same thing and list 100's of insanely priced items over and over again (paying the listing fees) in hope you find somebody deperate every so often for it to pay off. Since you don't it means it probably isn't worth your time to do it.

At the end of the auction if he is the highest bidder he wins (at the price nobody else wants to pay at the time).

Some of us are just attached to it, and want to see it go to a good home, even if for whatever reason it can't be yours.
patscc

Yep... and it's "coburlin" who's trying to hock $500 HP 200LX palmtops.

Sh!t ticks me off to no end...

They're just in it for profit, not to get it in someone else's hands.

T

Terry -

I don't think we should get in the habit of banning people here for perceived offenses on eBay.

If somebody here burns a member, let the person who got burned post about it as a warning to others.

Mike

Terry -

I don't think we should get in the habit of banning people here for perceived offenses on eBay.

If somebody here burns a member, let the person who got burned post about it as a warning to others.

Mike

Since the subject matter was banning the person from bidding on one's E-bay auctions, I think that might be what T was talking about.

Since the subject matter was banning the person from bidding on one's E-bay auctions, I think that might be what T was talking about.

Yep, dat's what I meant. I hate to sell my precious family members into bondage, I'd rather see them adopted into loving homes.

--T

Last edited:
Back