• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

A New Truckload or 2 or 5

frozenfire75i

Banned
Here are some comptuers retired from a old school around here I now own all of it for totally free, I should start hualing them on or about's monday!

When I get them all moved I will make a list of what I have... I am pretty sure they all work... Thay were all retired!

Enjoy the photos note in the 8th photo you can see my AT that I toke home ;-):
http://vintageibm.vintage-computer.com/puter/photos.html

I did hual one computer home today however, this entire AT setup it was free just like the computers above... Can't complain to much! Works good even has the org. IBM 30MB Drive and the neat little stand for the Display, and I got some sealed copy's of DOS 3.3 also.

AT.jpg

Last edited:
I got a good ferind that has a warehouse type buidling to store them!

I was going to say...either you are single or won't be married long if you bring that load home.

Lot of good stuff there. Salvage scrap too, providing the scrap prices hold.

Wow, thats awesome! You sure did outdo me!

I see there are a bunch of IBM EduQuests there. I've only got the keyboard for one, not the system. I like how their design is alot boxier than the PS/2...Of course, I like boxy things.

Very nice AT you've got there, even with the IBM monitor stand, which must be hard to come by otherwise I'd have one. Looks like you'll have a ball loading this stuff up and storing it. But hey, once you sell whatever you are going to of it, you'll be able to buy a small house!

--Jack

That's an awsome haul, congratulations! I love seeing pictures like this. The theme to Sanford and Son is going through my head. After that 60 Minutes piece on electronics recycling overseas, just think how much good you're doing by taking this stuff.....

You have 100 lifetime supplies of model M keyboards!!

Of note is that up on the countertop in the sixth photo appear to be some PC300s. I really like these because their mobo floppy disk controller can support almost any soft sectored drive. They make for the ultimate imagedisk machine. I have an 8", 5.25" 360k, 5.25" 1.2M, and 3.5" on mine.

Lou

Holy crap! :eek:

Geez, what will you do will of those systems?
Also, do all those dells use Sdram or DDR?
Found anything cool in that pile yet?

nice haul, if you get a chance to get one of those orange and black rolling chairs like in picture 11 get one. they look horribly painful being hard plastic and all but my school has tons and they are awesome. great computer chairs ;)

I saw quite a few gems in there, as well as parts and pieces for things that would be useful. Friend with a warehouse? Definitely a very good friend. Score for you!

Here are some comptuers retired from a old school around here I now own all of it for totally free, I should start hualing them on or about's monday!

When I get them all moved I will make a list of what I have... I am pretty sure they all work... Thay were all retired!

Enjoy the photos note in the 8th photo you can see my AT that I toke home ;-):
http://vintageibm.vintage-computer.com/puter/photos.html

Holy shit that's a lot of machines! Nice AT though Eric.

Tez

Back