• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

About 100 used 360K disks

Yzzerdd

Veteran Member
I've got about 100 +/- 20 disks here that need to go. I've been spoiled, I admit it. They all look nice, but I think I'll catch myself some NOS boxed ones or ones in very nice condition. Don't get me wrong, these are all good, but the disks(45%) need new labels as the present ones are filled or none exist at all. The disks are mixed-and-matched to the sleeves as well. I'm sure they all work, at least the ones I pulled out did just fine. They are all 360K--I pulled the 8 or so SS/DD from the stack. They come from a school and most have data on them. I don't have time to test them all, but I have no reason to think they don't all work based on the samples. Almost no originals, all copies of something or are student data disks. I'd like $20 shipped in a priority mail box, or by UPS. Of course, you're free to make your best offer. Oh, and they've all been stored in a classroom cabinet all their lives, so no worries there. They were used by responsible geeks in techonology class back in the 80s, in high school.

--Ryan

A FREE 5.25 disk holder will be included if specifically asked for.

I just added another 200-275 floppies to the stack of disks to go, available for another $10 on the price for shipping. All from IBM-based PCs, 1 or 2 Apple programs

--Ryan

Back