• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

All Righty Then...

It's never going to sell for that amount. Maybe 8 to 10 K but not 399K. It's only a press kit. Now, if it was something like a preview of the actual OS you could load on a computer, maybe that would fetch more. I wonder if Xerox has anything about their GUI which is where Gates got it from. What a stupid thing Xerox did practically giving away their work.

Actually that is a re-listing. The first original starting bid was $950k. Just for shits and giggles I had it on my watch list for a while... HERE

For that kind of coin, i'd hand deliver it too. Its almost guaranteed to be a wealthy country. On a side note look at his feedback, $1000 for a doll? seriously? I wouldn't take a dump on that and someone paid $1000 for it.

I'm sure if he makes a $400,000 sale the ticket/expenses/hotel/igloo would be satisfactorily covered by the sale. ;-) Although I suppose that could also be an offer that would end up in the shipping charge.

I'm sure if he makes a $400,000 sale the ticket/expenses/hotel/igloo would be satisfactorily covered by the sale. ;-) Although I suppose that could also be an offer that would end up in the shipping charge.

How would he smuggle that thing aboard a Soyuz rocket for the ISS? $400K wouldn't even begin to cover the expense.

How would he smuggle that thing aboard a Soyuz rocket for the ISS? $400K wouldn't even begin to cover the expense.

Hell, with the old hardware the Russians use, it'd fit right in.....They'd think it was for cleaning the condensation off the inside of the port-holes and the book was a users manual. A capitalist American English users manual, no less.

Back