• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

All three UNIX Posters by Gary Overacre

I'm sure there is interest but they're framed so shipping and shattering and framed prices are possibly higher than some of us can offer :) Have you tried also posting on cctalk (classiccmp.org) or perhaps nekochan? Worst case scenario you can toss them on ebay if you just want them to sell for whatever the market that week desires.

In fairness the only auction listing I can see was a starting bid of £3,275.00 which resulted in 0 bids. I didn't really see much attempt at accepting offers as they came along. Posters are cool but not sure how many here would care more than $40 or so for something hanging on a wall that would probably end up being behind a shelf of computers or other software :)

I never thought much about my post for the past many years and now I see that I should have been reviewing my inbox on this website.
So, Now I'll try giving out an email address that I can review with more regularity. Reply to 713gstse@gmail.com if interested. Bob C.

Back