• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Northern Europe Amber monochrome Hercules/MDA monitor (Berlin, Germany)

Covers: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Iceland

AlexC

Experienced Member
Looking for a really good Hercules/MDA monitor with amber phosphor, no burn-in and a good, stable picture. Willing to pay well.

I'm in Berlin but shipping from elsewhere is OK as long as the monitor is very well packed.

I have an Amdek 310A that I'm looking to sell but shipping to Germany would be prohibitive.

It has slight burn in on the top and bottom rows but hardly noticeable when using it. I no longer have an MDA system but the monitor was working okay when I last used it a few years ago. If someone in North America is interested in it they can DM me.

Thanks. It would also be the wrong voltage, unfortunately (220-240V in Europe), but I'm sure someone will take it off your hands.

Back