• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Amiga 1010 drive in box

Yzzerdd

Veteran Member
I was organizing my vintage computer stuff and came across this. Was going to put it in a box headed for the back of the closet, but after some research, have found they have value. $45 for one not boxed on flea-bay sold recently, one for $60 is being offered BIN.

Anyhow, not REALLY out for ALOT of cash, but hell, I can't deny I need some help. But back to the case in point, it LOOKS good. No packing materials, but does have the original box, a setup guide, and warranty card. No damage noted to the drive, seems to be in good shape. I can't test it, don't have the means.

But hey, if anyone wants it, feel free to make me an offer. Hey, things are only worth what people will pay, right? I'm open to trades, not much I'm looking for, though. Not really wanting to go the trade route, but if I can find something I can get use out of, that'd be OK. PC, CP/M, S-100 are all in my interests. Oh, Macs, too.

--Ryan

Attachments

• IMAG0421.jpg
    IMAG0421.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1
Hmm, I have one of these that I bought for a few bucks for my Amiga 500 when the slimline external floppy started playing up. I didn't realise they had any value. Are they quite rare, or is the value simply in the "boxed" nature of that one?

Tez

Exhibit A $66 BIN
Exhibit B $47 SOLD--look at the buyer's name for guaranteed laugh

Both were unboxed. I have NO knowledge of Amigas at all, so I dont know if they are rare or not. But, if history repeats itself, something in the box is worth more than it is out of it.

--Ryan

Back