• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Any one have any old ide drives?

I have some too, but I'm curious why you would use them since you can get a CF card + adapter for crazy cheap, they're faster, quieter, and will likely outlast the spinning rust.

I've got:

Western Digital Caviar: 1170, 2250, 2340, 1365 and 2420

Seagate: ST3096A (80MB)

This is what I think I have. This list may not be completely accurate, i.e., there may be others or one I have listed may not be available. But until I do an exhaustive check this is close.

I've got 320MB and 540MB drives I'm not using. Again, a 512MB CF card+adapter is what I would personally use, but if you really want an IDE drive, send me an email and we can work something out.

I've got a bunch, mostly Conner and Quantum, ranging from about 300MB to 500MB. But I'd have to test them to see if they still work--I haven't touched some of them for about 20 years. All are 3.5" models (There were early small-capacity 5.25" ATA drives, as well as later larger (2GB+) drives like the Quamtum Bigfoot)

Spinning rust indeed.

Back