• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Anybody want a Sparc LX and some related parts?

B00b

I am the proud owner of a couple of Sparc LX machines, along with an assortment of SCSI cables, a keyboard or two, a mouse, and several archaic versions of Solaris. Before I go to a lot of trouble to document every detail, is anyone interested in this stuff? I will gladly send it to a good home for the cost of shipping it from Canada.

Both machines have been running in the recent past, but there is only one good NVRAM between them, and that is after-market. One machine has a video (NTSC or S-video) frame capture card, if that is of any additional interest.

You don't have to be crazy to want to own this stuff, but it would certainly help. :D

Oh god yes. How much would the shipping be to zip code 26802? (West Virginia)

I assume 13W3 video output, so I can hook up to a VGA monitor with the appropriate adapter? I used to have a 3/50, but never any 4s.

Hey there! Did you still have a machine you were wanting to get rid of? I'm a die hard Sun guy and a student so being able to avoid saving for an inflated eBay price for once would be amazing! I've got a SparcStation 20, Ultra 45, Ultra 60, and a Sun 3/80 with a Motorola 68030 :D

I use all of these at least once a week minimum. I have 4 desks setup in my office and they each have a spot across 3 of them, with space for something else still. I don't let them just sit in the closet unused.

Let me know if we can work something out I can definitely pay shipping! Tried to message but your inbox is full

Austin

Hey Bob. It says that your inbox here on the forums is full. I had a couple of questions so I sent you an email at the google account you shared the pictures from. Please let me know if you didn't get it.

Thanks, and I apologize to the VCF admins for spamming up the public fora with this. ;3

Back