• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Anyone have links for DIN 45322 (Male) connectors for sale?

barythrin

Veteran Member
Was toying around with making the X1541 adapter (I'll just use an old computer and cheap out vs the XE1541 or XM1541) but unlike the 5-pin DIN and 8-pin DIN Fry's doesn't seem to have a 6-pin DIN. Anyone here know of a possible physical store that sells them? I've bad at searching mouser but I heard they might have them but the search is eluding me there as well. I guess we don't have a wiki anymore here but figured it'd be beneficial if we had a few part numbers/links listed somewhere.

Last edited:
If you're still looking at Mouser, all their DIN and Mini-DIN plugs and sockets are here.

If you parameterize that down by clicking DIN and 6 pins, you get this. Looks like the cheapest choice is $1.98 which is a little more expensive than Digikey ($1.94).

I don't really have a preference for Digikey, Mouser or Jameco but for my 6502 project, Mouser is (or was) the only one that has all the parts (Digikey doesn't carry the Western Design Center parts and when I just started on the project, there was some part that Jameco didn't carry, I think it was the Alliance Memory chip). Mouser may be more expensive for some parts, but if you can get all your components in one shipment from one place, you only have to pay for shipping once so it may end up being cheaper once you add it all up.

===Jac

Last edited:
Back