• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple //e Workstation Card Manual?

macassist

I recently bought an Apple //e Workstation Card on eBay, and have secured a copy of the software for it (copies available via e-mail on request). I would like, if possible, to peruse the manual for said card.

Given that the Call-A.P.P.L.E. website says that they "...have been given permission to reproduce all Apple II related manuals for online use directly by Apple Computer," I would be prepared to OCR said manual and prepare it for posting on the Call-A.P.P.L.E. website as per the others at:

http://www.callapple.org/apple2/manuals/index.html

So, my questions are:

* Does anyone have a copy of the manual they'd be willing to send to me
for me to OCR then return?

* Does anyone have a spare copy of the manual they don't need and are
willing to donate to such a good cause? :D

* Is anyone interested in scanning the manual and I'll perform the
OCR/proofing/etc. from those electronic files?

* Is there actually this information already online in a place I haven't
found yet?

Thanks in advance

Sean

I had a small stack of these manuals which I sold about a year ago. I may have saved one but it would be in "long term" storage at the moment.

I'm starting to make plans and preparations to finally recover my stored stuff sometime in the next few months (I hope).

If I've still got one I'll make it available.

If anyone else has one that's more immediately accessible hopefully they will too.

Erik

Erik, thanks for the offer - if I get anything outside of the forums (have posted the same request to Usenet), I'll post here to keep everyone updated on the progress.

Regards

Sean

Back