• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple II and Macintosh Items for Sale SCSI Card, PPC Upgrade Card, Lirion controller

jrehmer

Experienced Member
I have the following items for sale on eBay but if anyone here would want to purchase them outside of eBay I would prefer that. Prices below do not include shipping. I will ship whatever method via USPS you prefer and only inside the continental US.

Apple II SCSI Card Rev C - $125

Apple PowerPC 601 Upgrade Card for Quadra 700/900/950 - $50

Apple Liron 3.5 Disk Drive Controller Card - SOLD

Stack of 5.25" MECC Apple II games (roughly 50 I think, I still have to count them) - $40

Large mix of Apple II games and other software, mostly copies and items from schools, probably 100 5.25" disks - $50

Apple 3.5 1.44MB SuperDrive (external) - $95

Macintosh Color Classic (CRT needs adjusting, pink hues bleed through but otherwise fully functioning) 10MB RAM 80MB HD - $100

Apple IIc Monochrome monitor (I have two of these, one is in nice shape while the other is more heavily yellowed but working) - $25 each

Macintosh IIci 8MB RAM 80MB HD running A/UX 3.0.1 unfortunately has engraving from a university - $50

Macintosh LC III with IIe card and Y-cable works great except sound is starting to go (can include a 5.25" drive for extra fee) - $90

Power Macintosh 7100/80AV (need to dig it out and power up for specs, but I think it has 96MB RAM and 700MB-1GB HD) - $40

MicroMac DiiMO 030 50MHz 68030 Accelerator for IIci and others - $85

Last edited:
What is the screen size on the IIc monitors? is it the 9" one or the larger one?

It is the slightly larger monitor, labeled as "Apple Monochrome Monitor", I think these weren't specific to the IIc but they were what was routinely coupled with the IIc Plus and IIgs when a monochrome monitor was needed.

I also have a IIgs computer only (no keyboard, mouse, etc.) that is missing its processor (I believe it had an accelerator in it at one time). You can buy the processors for $7 from Jameco. I'll sell it for $25 plus shipping.

Hi, I'm interested in some of your stuff, and since I just joined, I'm thinking maybe I can tell you something about myself so you won't think I'm a spammer. I bought an Apple //e a month or so ago, along with the Passport Designs MIDI interface, in order to use the Sound Modeling Program for the old Kurzweil 150 Fourier Synthesizer. Unfortunately, I haven't found a decent one yet, but I find the Apple II interesting enough to have started going through "A touch of Applesoft Basic", hoping to learn that and eventually assembly language so I can write my own MIDI programs for the II (the manual for the interface has a whole section on writing software for it.) Going through eBay I've found some potentially great books, and this has been my most successful venture into computer programming yet (it's easier to focus without the internet.)

Anyway, I'm interested in buying that stack of floppies you have, to get more experience with using this computer. Maybe the IIgs also, even though I told myself I've got enough old computer equipment laying around.

Btw, I live in St. Louis also, hoping maybe I can pick them up? I scour craigslist and hardly a thing turns up. Just missed what looked like a mint (from the pic) Imagewriter II for 10 bucks.

Btw, I live in St. Louis also, hoping maybe I can pick them up? I scour craigslist and hardly a thing turns up. Just missed what looked like a mint (from the pic) Imagewriter II for 10 bucks.

Yeah I never find anything on Craigslist in the area either, which is quite disappointing. I buy and sell a lot on eBay, but need to start keeping my eyes open for large surplus deals and estate sales locally. Shoot me a private message and we can talk about meeting up for the floppies. I started counting last night and got to 120 and stopped so there is quite a stack!

Maybe I've been extraordinarily lucky, but Craigslist has been a terrific resource for me. When I was looking for an Apple IIe a couple of years ago, I found one system (IIe, FDD, color monitor) for $40 (in Seattle) and another system (IIe, 2 FDDs, mono monitor, printer, and literally hundreds of well-preserved software diskettes) for FREE (in Portland). Several people answered that latter ad, but I was chosen because I mentioned that I wanted to show my grandson how much fun the early Apple games and educational programs were.

I not only check Craigslist in the Northwest, but in Dallas-Ft. Worth, where my brother lives. When I spotted a IBM 5155 portable for $80, I asked my brother to stop by and have a look. He found it to be in perfect condition, purchased it, and shipped it to me.

My wife wanted a particular contemporary laptop model she had used at work, and I found a great deal on one by searching Craigslist nationally. A pawn shop in Michigan sold it to me for $100, including shipping. That was at least $50-$75 less than that model was going for on eBay, and shipping was extra.

Even though I'm not looking for anything in particular right now, I still check Craigslist every few days. You never know what you'll find.

Back