• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple II Monitors

bugman2112

Experienced Member
I need to get rid of several Apple branded, composite monitors (Apple II and III era). Several green and color (composite).
Local pickup preferred as shipping these is a nightmare.
Albany, NY area.

Hi ,

Would you mind posting a few pictures?
I, for one, would not mind paying the extra $ for shipping good stuff.

Thanks!
smp

It sounds like bugman2112 would just prefer not to deal with the hassle of packing and shipping. Of course, if bugman2112 is open to bribes and wheedling...
patscc

Yeah, I hate to sound uncooperative, but I just dont have time anymore to make trips for shipping and materials. Hell, I can't even get out of the office for a lunch date anymore.
But..... The last thing I want to do is dumpster these either. I guess I could use one of those UPS services that package the entire thing for you. But that can be costly.

As far as condition, I would rate most of them at average. The usual wear and tear that you would expect (scuffs, scratchs, dings, etc.)

Back