• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple IIe Card / Power Macintosh Upgrade Card (both new in box)

jrehmer

Experienced Member
I have an Apple IIe Card for macs new in box with everything only opened and the card taken out of the anti static bag to test the card, which works. All manuals and everything else is shrink wrapped. I'd like $200 for this but may entertain other serious offers.

I also have a Power Macintosh Upgrade card that includes the very rare Quadra / Centris 610 PDS adapter board that is required to install it in either of those machines. All of this has never been touched except the box opened to examine the contents. I'd like $125 for this but may entertain other serious offers.

IMG_1650.jpgIMG_1651.jpgIMG_1652.jpgIMG_1653.jpgIMG_1654.jpg

Back