• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple IIgs ( //gs) wanted

Overmann

Experienced Member
Hi,

I'm looking for an Apple //gs, preferably with 5.25" and 3.5" floppy, preferably European but I understand that this might be difficult. Keyboard and mouse is not important and monitor is unawanted :p
If you have an Apple IIgs laying around that you're willing to part with please PM me or respond to this thread.
I'm in Norway, by the way. So I'm prepared for a hefty shipping cost. Finding local Apple II-era machines is very difficult as Apple didn't have a foothold in the Scandinavian market at the time, but I understand they are quite common in the US. I hope someone out there will be able to help make me a proud Apple IIgs owner :)

Last edited:
Yes, I'm prepared to pay shipping and understand that it will be expensive. I've not been successful in finding a European seller willing to send to Norway who is also willing to sell at a price that isn't insane. Americans usually don't have a problem shipping here, however. If I find one in Europe that would obviously be better (voltages, localization/keyboard, shipping etc.), but //gs is quite rare here, and many Europeans are unwilling to ship outside of their country or outside of the EU.

Back