• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest Apple Macintosh Computers and Items for Sale

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

jrehmer

Experienced Member
I've got the following Mac stuff for sale. All systems will be tested to boot unless otherwise specified. The IIcx/IIci/Quadras were all removed from a lab using A/UX software.

- Macintosh IIcx (several available in varying configurations) running A/UX $50

- Macintosh IIci (several available in varying configurations) running A/UX $75

- Macintosh IIsi (with FPU/Nubus adapter, two available) running A/UX $75

- Macintosh LC III $25

- Macintosh II $100

- Macintosh Color Classic working condition $130

- Macintosh PowerMac G3 desktop $35

- Macintosh Quadra 650 running A/UX $100

- Macintosh Quadra 950 running A/UX (some minor case damage as common with these big 950s) $200

- Macintosh SE (untested) $20

- Macintosh Plus (was a 512kE untested) $20

- Macintosh SE/30 (screen does not turn on you can hear HD and fans starting) $20

- Macintosh PowerMac 7100 $35

- Macintosh PowerMac 7200 $35

- Macintosh Performa 600 $35

- Macintosh 128k/512k/Plus Keyboard (one beige, one platinum both with numeric pad) $35/each

- Various Macintosh keyboards $15

- Macintosh mice (teardrop or IIgs style) $5

- Apple External Hard Drive (SCSI Lacie style Apple-branded case with 4GB HD) $90

- NEC External CD-ROM drive (believe to be a 6x Multispin model) $25

Last edited:
I had some issues with private messages on here and I accidentally deleted them, PM me again. The SE/30 is non-functioning but does have an ethernet card in it, the case is missing the screws that hold the cover in place.

Hello. Do you still happen to have any of the machines you have listed here from years ago, currently?

I noticed a lot of threads that are a decade+ old coming back up again, what's up with that?

One thing I've found useful, and you might try to remember for times like this, is to click on the OP's member name under his "avatar." That link will bring you to the member's info page, which shows the "last seen" date that indicates when they last logged in. In this case, @jrehmer hasn't been seen since Oct 10, 2019!

So, even if the last post is new, jrehmer is unlikely to ever see it -- let alone answer it.

One thing I've found useful, and you might try to remember for times like this, is to click on the OP's member name under his "avatar." That link will bring you to the member's info page, which shows the "last seen" date that indicates when they last logged in. In this case, @jrehmer hasn't been seen since Oct 10, 2019!

So, even if the last post is new, jrehmer is unlikely to ever see it -- let alone answer it.
Oh, thanks for the heads-up. That's a shame.

Back