• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple PowerCD play your music rare.

bolly92

i have a 1993 apple power cd only i'm not sure if it still fuctional because for some reason i misplaced the Cables if you are interested email me with your offer.

Shipping Cost $6.00 with USPS ONLY

i'm a Honest Seller i will ship the item as you i can probably same day or next day.
i will also give you my Number so you can contact me for any question.:cool::cool:

2639c8h.jpg

32zqgw0.jpg

118khhw.jpg

Note: The base is *REQUIRED* even for music CD playing. The base is what has the power connector. I think someone over at http://www.68kmla.net tried to rig up a customized adapter to solely provide power to use it to play music CDs only a few months ago, but I don't know if anything happened with that.

hi, I'm interested in your powercd if you would like to sell it. Thanks, George

i have a 1993 apple power cd only i'm not sure if it still fuctional because for some reason i misplaced the Cables if you are interested email me with your offer.

Shipping Cost $6.00 with USPS ONLY

i'm a Honest Seller i will ship the item as you i can probably same day or next day.
i will also give you my Number so you can contact me for any question.:cool::cool:

2639c8h.jpg

32zqgw0.jpg

118khhw.jpg

Back