• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

AppleIIfan's M100 & DVI: only $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeS

Veteran Member
In case anyone was disappointed when AppleIIfan said he was going to keep the M100 in his R-S lot because that was the only computer he really wanted, he's giving you a second chance: eBay # 160730557853

yup lol i saw that as well :)

just as when he stated he wasn't going to sell anything on here anymore then post a number of items for sale a couple of days later.

some people just never learn, people even mentioned in previous posts that it's all about credibility but some people never learn i guess

probably one of the reasons why he got banned from Amibay today

I'm glad after reading all of this that I bought my apple stuff from Geo instead.

I sold a 7501 and a 64 dead test cart today. I went ahead and shipped before payment, because I figure for these small items, peoples reputations are worth more than trying to stiff anyone.

Later,
dabone

Guys - Please cut out the AppleIIFan bashing, it is getting old. Lets keep things both civil and on topic.

Thanks

Bashing for the sake of bashing is discouraged. Pointing out lies and discrepancies is perfectly fair and saves other people from having to dig around.

Bashing for the sake of bashing is discouraged. Pointing out lies and discrepancies is perfectly fair and saves other people from having to dig around.

I completely agree, just trying to keep the thread from devolving into another free-for-all.

ebay feedback isn't bad, paypal is the only allowed payment method which gives both parties at least some insurance/assurance. Most of the other items have some bidding going on. Guess we can just watch. So far I haven't seen any complaints in any forums or ebay other than the issues from 4+ years ago. Buyer beware as any sale online or in person. So add some form of usefulness the new auction is 160730705673. Normal starting price now, I'm sure it'll go for more than it should via ebay users though :-/

ebay feedback isn't bad

You've got to be joking - you think 2 negatives out of 22 sales isn't bad?
I think it's terrible, and wouldn't buy anything from someone with a record like that.

And look closer at those two negatives - both were items that should have gone for more than they did.
Strange how those two got cancelled.

he actually uses 2 ebay selling accounts punkrockchinchilla and flintsecondhandtreasures.

always makes me wonder why somebody would want 2 sellers accounts?

Commodoreuser you know far too much about me. Uh your wrong on 2 seller accounts. One of those is the fiancées personal eBay account. So Commodoreuser please stop harassing me. It's none of anyone's business what I do with my personal property. Knock it off and go find something productive to do

What happened? I try to do you a favour by posting a heads-up here about the M100 and then you disappoint us again and pull it off eBay...

You sold mac items using her name on LEMswap as well (comes in handy when the old accounts get closed I guess).

I dunno, looks like he pulled that one as well; I really don't get what he's playing at unless he just wants to keep us amused...

Not for sale, for sale, not for sale, for sale, not for sale....

Sounds just like I'm leaving, I'm staying, I'm leaving, I'm staying....

It is amusing !

Asking things on a open forum is not harassing LOL, just asking you about things that are readily available on the internet for everybody to see

Your girlfriend seems to sell the same stuff you do, also you should not be selling those DVD's with all the old snowmobile manuals on them. They are burned by you and even though you might own the actual manuals I doubt you have permission to replicate them in digital form

I also wonder how many people responded to you CraigsList ads asking for hardware to be donated for your so called Computer Museum (trailer in a trailer park) and then had their donations resold by you. I guess none

amazing what is out there on the net about you

i could be wrong of course but these things make my theory about a leopard never changes his spots correct

Commodoreuser you know far too much about me. Uh your wrong on 2 seller accounts. One of those is the fiancées personal eBay account. So Commodoreuser please stop harassing me. It's none of anyone's business what I do with my personal property. Knock it off and go find something productive to do

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back