• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

AT desktop computer case, preferably with LCD display

raifield

Experienced Member
I bought a cheap AT Pentium computer on eBay and predictably the case arrived in a sort of rhombus shape courtesy of USPS's gentle handling and the seller's overconfidence in packing peanuts. It is completely destroyed, though the computer still works.

Does anyone have an AT desktop case they want to be rid of? I'd love to have a three-digit LCD display for the speed and a Turbo button, if possible, but at this point I have no case, so I'm not going to be picky.

Yes, but AT cases have pretty much disappeared from eBay entirely. I'm hoping someone has one here.

I have one here in NJ. It's a bit rusty and I'm not interested in shipping it. Stop by and you can have it cheap.
Kelly

I have 2 brand new cases. One is listed in the marketplace section, the other is waiting of the first to sell. Both are the same model and new in the box.

I have 2 brand new cases. One is listed in the marketplace section,.....
You'll be lucky if anybody ever sees it there. There's very little traffic and it's so poorly organized/listed there that even if somebody gets there it's unlikely that it can be found unless you already know what you are specifically looking for and that's it's been listed there. I left you a message about this last month but I guess it didn't sink in. You've had this advertised there for a month. Had any bites? :)

yep....the fella that started this thread is buying one. I thought that if I posted here someone looking for a case could find me. I do appreciate your input helping me sell my items.

If you were closer I'd give you a tower that I have here, but I'm in almost the farthest place away from you and still in the US (El Paso). Okay, not the absolute farthest but may as well be. I think I might be the only one in El Paso that has interest in actually setting up a vintage thing with anybody else.

I have one AT case but three motherboards for it, and every 4-5 years I rotate boards in/out of that case. Is there anything preventing me from buying a small modern ATX desktop case and using that? I know I'd likely have to drill out a hole for the 5-pin keyboard DIN, but do the motherboard screw mounts match up? Has anyone done anything similar?

Back