• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

AT (NOT ATX) PSU Extension Cable

Shadow Lord

Veteran Member
Hello All,

Does anyone have a source for ready made 6pin extension cables to extend AT PSU connectors? These would be the two cables that connect to the power connectors on the MB. Failing that anyone have a source for male and female connectors (I can always make my own cables). TIA

Cross posted to WTB.

That site has some weird things. I just noticed they had extension cables for the weird monitor power connectors on old Compaq deskpros.

Also in the past I’ve noticed that you have to play with the shipping options or it might default to something really high.

Thanks for the heads up. Only gave me two options for S&H. Both were a bit expensive for what is being shipped but the $9 was much more reasonable then the $47 option. LOL.

To update: I got the cable from them and it does not match what they have pcitured on the site. It uses a 12 pin male connector now which does not work for my application. I guess I can cut it but I am waiting to hear back from the seller as I prefer not having to modify it if I can get the cable I need.

Back