• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Atari 800 and Amiga 1000

retro69

hi friends,

I am from Istanbul/Turkey, and trying to build first Turkish online computer museum. I have about 120 computer and game consoles and looking for some models can't find in Turkey..

I am looking for Atari 800 and Amiga 1000. if anybody have them and want to trade, please send me an email..

thanks for your interest..

best regards,

Gokhan
----------------------------------------
email : yonetim<at>bilgisayarmuzesi.com
www.bilgisayarmuzesi.com/blog

I haven't seen much USSR system in Turkey. Actually I have seen before I start to collect. There are only USSR calculator in here. If I came across with any other USSR computer system I will let you know..

thanks for your interest...

I am still looking for Atari 800 and Amiga 1000 computer...

retro69 said:
I am still looking for Atari 800 and Amiga 1000 computer...

Atari 800 is available from ebay now and then...
I've lost 2 ebay auction for Atari 800 machines.

I guess an A1000 is a bit more diffiult to get hold of.
I guard my A1000 with my life :)

retro69 said:
hi friends,

I am from Istanbul/Turkey, and trying to build first Turkish online computer museum. I have about 120 computer and game consoles and looking for some models can't find in Turkey..

btw: Very nice collection...

Nice to see large collections outside the US, Germany and the UK.

I have to buy most of the stuff from ebay as I mostly find Commodore related stuff in Norway. Very little else is available.

retro69 said:
I haven't seen much USSR system in Turkey. Actually I have seen before I start to collect. There are only USSR calculator in here. If I came across with any other USSR computer system I will let you know..

thanks for your interest...
in USSR was their own PCs, also as "mainframes"
try to search something like
Искра-226 (Iskra-226)
СМ-1810 & СМ-18хх (SM-1810 & SM-18xx)
БК-0010 (BK-0010)
БК-0011 (BK-0011)
Электроника-85 (Electronica-85)
Корвет (Corvet)
there was other systems but i can't remember now their names or they was unnamed, but i doesn't think that you find them... most of them are destroyed or something like this...

Back