• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Atari ST and C128

NathanAllan

Veteran Member
Hello all!

A friend of mine has a working Atari 520ST but it has some keys missing. I'd like to get him a new outer case for the thing. Does anyone have a parts machine that they can part with? Not looking to spend much on it but will pay some plus shipping.

Also looking for a non-working but decent looking C128 for its case. The keyboard doesn't need to be all there since I want to make a retro-refit and set a pc keyboard in there. I think the style is just good looking and want to make it cause it's cool. I might even cram a C=1 in there if I can ever get a board for myself. No major scratches, please, some discoloration and minor stuff I can live with. I can trade lots of things if you want. I have lots of misc. hardware floating around.

I have a C128, and it was kind of working when I put it in storage. It was pretty solid except for the standard C128 discoloration. If your still interested, I'll pull it out of storage and get some pics.

What do you have up for trade???

I spoke too soon. The bottom has managed to fall out of our finances here in jolly old El Paso so I can't swing it right now, even for trade shipping. The idea is still there but I will have to put it on the back burner for a while. I hate when this kind of thing happens. :(

Recently (right before Christmas or so) in comp.sys.cbm, there was a German guy describing how he had salvaged a smaller truckload of C128s and similar machines from a school. Although I realize shipping to the US costs more than it is worth, he was willing to part with some of all those machines he had got.

Back