• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Southwest ATX Computer Cases

Covers: Nevada, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico
As for the Price, I need to get something for them, I'm not greedy, but I also know that because of the Size of the Package for these the Shipping might be a little crazy.

Also, if someone needs a ATX Power Supply, I might be able to provide one, depending on what you might be looking for, for an additional reasonable charge.

I'd like to get $20.00 for either of the ATX Mid-Towers Cases, $30.00 for the ATX Server Tower Case #1 and $35.00 for the ATX Server Full Tower Case #1 + whatever the Shipping is for them.

Oh man where were you about a month ago? Hey this is going to sound kind of strange but I have an ATX case that is missing side panels (mid-tower) you wouldn't happen to have just side panels for a mid-tower lying around would you?

Oh man where were you about a month ago? Hey this is going to sound kind of strange but I have an ATX case that is missing side panels (mid-tower) you wouldn't happen to have just side panels for a mid-tower lying around would you?

Can you send me a Picture of the Case and the Dimensions it needs to be maybe? Is it a Clone Case or a Branded?

Can you send me a Picture of the Case and the Dimensions it needs to be maybe? Is it a Clone Case or a Branded?
It's a clone, no name (as far as I know)
It looks like it's 16 5/8" wide by 16 3/4" tall (forgive the dirty tape measure):
IMG_3043.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg
IMG_3045.jpg

IMG_3039.jpg

I'll look around but I don't think I have one like that and it probably wouldn't be white if I had any probably black.
okay. Well I was going to end up just making something out of wood but if you find anything that might work let me know. Thanks.

Back