• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Available

canuck46

Experienced Member
Due to space limitations (were movin) I need to find home(s) for a couple of my ELDER computers...
The one lookin for a home is a PHILIPS 3103 in perfect running order. Its not a museum piece but it is in nice shape and runs fine(Dos 3.3). It has both floppys and hard drive.

The other one is a Eagle PC in good shape.Runs fine(Dos 2.1-I think).It has 5 1/4 floppy and Hard Drive.

I desperatly need to make some room so I'd like to find homes for at least one of these.

Pics are on my web site. PM me for more info.

PS....these are FREE except for whatever shipping is.:confused:

It would appear that there were two generations of the Philips P3103.

First: all I/O ports on the motherboard, leaving the full 8 ISA slots for expansion (7 if there was an hard drive).

Second: only the floppy disk controller on the motherboard, and Parallel, Serial, Video as I/O cards.

Which generation would yours be? What capacity/type of hard drive?

Back