• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Big lot for free

pontus

Veteran Member
Hi guys.

I just saw this ad in the swedish forum "sweclockers"

http://www.sweclockers.com/annons/?id=41894

the ad text says:

"Have a storage that need emptying
What's on the picture must go.
Everything from 486 to pentium 4, also some mac.
All computers lack hard drive
About 200 computers, mostly Dell.
About 20 crt monitors and some loose parts.
Want to get rid of the crap, so it is all or nothing.
In a basement, but there is an elevator, a few strong buddies is recommended.

OBS it is in LONDON"

Not really vintage stuff.. but I thought that some Londoner with a big garage may be interested :)

Wow and I thought my loft was packed to a crazy level -- awesome picture -- and yep, I think I see a Mac Classic or SE to the far left, halfway down. Neat !!

Rats!
I was expecting to see a photo of like half a dozen PDP racks.
Oh well. I might of picked it all up if it was close to me. Might of make quite a profit on ebay to buy more old computers and I need another SE anyways.

Wonder how much it would cost to stick it all on a wood raft and give it a shove towards Canada?

Right up the St. Lawrence, through the locks, onto Lake Ontario to the very end and I could pick it up in Hamilton Harbour.

However, since they are mostly DELL, might be better if they got torpedoed in the North Atlantic :)

Wonder how much it would cost to stick it all on a wood raft and give it a shove towards Canada?

Right up the St. Lawrence, through the locks, onto Lake Ontario to the very end and I could pick it up in Hamilton Harbour.

However, since they are mostly DELL, might be better if they got torpedoed in the North Atlantic :)

person: Captain! We have detected something on the surface!
Captain: What is it?
Person: Looks like a raft filled with Dell computers.
Captain: My god...
Captain: ALL PERSONNEL TO BATTLESTATIONS!

Back