• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

blog spammer invasion

I see about 200 blog spam posts for various pharmaceuticals. They are flooding in and there is no way to delete them.

Check out the Rapharm user page, dozens upon dozens of blog spam posts.

You'd think so. I can select and "soft delete" the posts but they don't go anywhere. Meanwhile the blog spam posts pile up.

@Mods, please delete the "Home Brew Computing" blog, its fallen and can't get up.

I see about 200 blog spam posts for various pharmaceuticals. They are flooding in and there is no way to delete them.

Check out the Rapharm user page, dozens upon dozens of blog spam posts.
Once again there are no posts whatsoever at either of the two provided links other than an old 2009 post.

I can see reference to 'non prescription pharmaceuticals' in the recently updated groups but don't see the actual post's, looks like they have been zapped. They don't seem to get much use, The UK collectors group hasn't had a new post in 3 years and a couple of others i looked at are the same, The ones that don't get used it makes sense to me to delete, It'll make it easier on the mods.

No, they are there. There is one approved post from 2009 and 190 or so (19 pages) worth of unapproved/deleted pharmaceutical spam posts. Maybe only the blog moderator sees the posts. Please boot user Rapharm off the site though for blatantly abusing with blog spam.

Try logging out and see if you still see the posts. If not, then they must be unapproved posts awaiting moderator approval and visible only to whoever posted the blog. It looks like all blog entries and replies should have a "report" button just like forum comments. Wouldn't forum moderators get alerts from those?

No, they are there. There is one approved post from 2009 and 190 or so (19 pages) worth of unapproved/deleted pharmaceutical spam posts. Maybe only the blog moderator sees the posts. Please boot user Rapharm off the site though for blatantly abusing with blog spam.

I cleaned out the spam from that group. Please report problems directly to moderators - it makes things go faster.

Back