• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Build your own Microcomputer in .pdf

Aaron Teeling

Help!

This happens when I'm in a rush.

I bought all the components for Walter Fullers 8088 Single Board Computer project outlined in his book: Build Your Own Microcomputer (ISBN 0827370695). Taped it up in a box.

Packed it in the duffle and promptly caught my next ship. I opened the box and realized grabbed the wrong book.

Does anyone have a .pdf copy of this text? My copy is sitting on the desk (so I won't forget to pack it) at home.

Aaron

Help!

This happens when I'm in a rush.

I bought all the components for Walter Fullers 8088 Single Board Computer project outlined in his book: Build Your Own Microcomputer (ISBN 0827370695). Taped it up in a box.

Packed it in the duffle and promptly caught my next ship. I opened the box and realized grabbed the wrong book.

Does anyone have a .pdf copy of this text? My copy is sitting on the desk (so I won't forget to pack it) at home.

Aaron
Hi Aaron

I have been looking for a few months for a hard copy. Would you be willing to lend me or sell me yours? I can either scan or take photos of it to make it available afterwards, and obviously return it undamaged, I'll cover the shipping costs (I'm on Canada)

Thanks

This book is great! I recently wanted to add serial and parallel ports to my homebrew stack computer and the no-nonsense "here's how to do it" explanations had me up and running in no time using the venerable 8255 and 8251 IC's.

Back