• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

C64 CardCo Write Now!

robert_sissco

Experienced Member
Hello my friends,

I have another manual quest. I have a copy of Write Now! by CardCo for the Commodore 64.

I have found the manual for the VIC-20 version of the same program, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a copy of it for the C64.

Thank you in advance,
Robert

Hello my friends,

I have another manual quest. I have a copy of Write Now! by CardCo for the Commodore 64.

I have found the manual for the VIC-20 version of the same program, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a copy of it for the C64.

Thank you in advance,
Robert
Hello Robert!

Not sure if you have had any success with the C64 manual but I am looking for the VIC-20 manual and you seem to be the only lead on can find on a copy. Any chance you could point me to a scan?

Thanks in advance!

Ryan

Hi Robert,

I have recently acquired the C64 version of the manual and have completed scanning it. It is a 120 page black and white pdf with an OCR'ed text layer and is 6.7MB in size. I am really interested in the VIC-20 version of the manual and only got the C64 version to see if it would help me figure out any additional features of the VIC version of the software. It has been only moderately helpful. I would love to get a scanned copy of the manual you have. Any chance you could post it here?

...mathom...

Attachments

• writenow64.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 4
In case the file is removed from my previous post (which seems like it should happen per forum rules) the manual has been posted at bombjack.

Back