• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest CBM / Commodore PET 40/80 Column + ROM Switcher PCBs $8.00

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

WimWalther

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
I still have half a dozen PC boards for the PET 40/80 column + Editor ROM Switcher mod. These boards apply to any of the "Dynamic Universal PET" models such as 4016, 8032 etc.

Screenshot_20230205-021900_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230205-021920_eBay.jpg

VCFED Price is USD$8.00 each including shipping to the USA or USD$9.00 to Canada. No overseas shipments or APO/FPO please.

Contact me via drlegendre at gmail if interested. Thanks!

Hi ee,

Sorry about this, I didn't see an email from you nor have I been on VCFED recently.

I'm really not sure what you mean by "true" 40-columns on the 8032. I've sold a number of these boards without complaint, so I can only assume that they do what's expected of them.

But I'm simply not an expert in this area. You'd be best off asking around in the Commodore / CBM forum and see what the truly knowledgeable members know about it.

Best,
Bill

I have a few more boards arriving in about two weeks. There are currently (3) pcs that remain unsold.

VCFED price is $5/ea including shipping to the USA. Canada is possible but slightly more, you hosers

These are my open source boards.
Steve,

Hey, thank you for your fine work! Guys like you make the F/OSS world go 'round.

I've not installed one on my own PET 4016, as I really have no use for 80col software, but others seem to really like your boards.

I've probably sent out 25 or so to various places in USA & Canadia. Several guys have even taken 2 or more at a time.

Last edited:
Apologies for necro-threading, but do you have any of those boards left. I would be interested in at least 2. Thanks!

Back