• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

CBM Tape Pi v3 boards

ScottishColin

Experienced Member
I had 5 boards made for this project (minimum order) which allows you to connect a Pi to a PET to use it as a storage device, so I have 4 to spare.

Happy to send them to anyone in the UK for P&P - let me know via a message please.

Thanks.

Colin.

Attachments

• PXL_20220629_133758225v2.jpg
    PXL_20220629_133758225v2.jpg
    870.3 KB · Views: 8
Hey Colin,

Thanks for posting this. I wasn't at all aware of the project until another member directed me to your post. I'm in the US so unfortunately can't take advantage of your helpful offer, but I nay have a batch made for myself and other US users.

Are you aware if the PiZero (original) can be used? I didn't see any mention of models when I skimmed the info.

I can't see any reason why not but you'll obviously need to add headers for the pins.

I have found that the chap behind this is responsive to questions - he popped up on another website I'm on - vintage-radio.net - as Rhinodevel for example.

Colin.

Skim more slowly. :)

From the 'Requirements' section under the link Colin posted:-
Hey, thanks!

@all

I went ahead and ordered a batch of (5) boards along with (5) 12-pin cassette port edge connectors. I figured that most folks aren't likely to have the latter part on hand (I know that I don't).

Back