• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

CFFA3K Card Up on eBay

Drken

Experienced Member
After a lot of thought, I decided to put the brand new CFFA3000 card I purchased last year and never used up for sale on eBay. I had purchased 2 of them, one for my IIGS, the other for my IIe, but I was able to get a MicroDrive Turbo for my IIGS, so that left me with one extra CFFA3K card. I was holding onto it for a project I had in mind, but since its been months and I haven't gotten around to that project, and chances are good that I will not get around to it anytime soon, I finally decided to part with it. (I'm up to my eyeballs with A+ and inCider magazines to scan along with a ton of hardware I'm still working my way through.)

It's eBay auction #151006132557 and the starting price is $179 + $24 S&H. (I include eBay and PayPal fees as part of my S&H costs rather than bury them in the cost of the item; hence the high S&H fee.) BTW, I went back over all my sales from CY 2012 and eBay's fees added, on average, 13.5% to the customers' costs... whereas my webstore (http://drkenb.blujay.com) has none of those eBay fees!

Ken
www.Apple2Online.com

Back