• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Classic Computer and Gaming Flea Market

thisplanetsux

Hello, this is a desparate plea for help. I have a three-car garage, but no room to park a car in it due to all the stuff I've accumulated over the years. I believe my wife is plotting my accidental demise at this very moment. So, in order to try and live out the rest of the year, I'm hoping to unload some things so that she can park her car indoors.

Okay, I have massive amounts of:<ul>
[*]8-bit computers and game consoles, controllers, peripherals, software
[*]arcade video game boards (a few cabinets too)
[*]S-100 computer systems, drives, peripherals, and cards (Northstar, Vector, CompuPro)
[*]CP/M systems and software (Osborne, Morrow, 8-bit option cards, etc.)
[*]early Sun and Mac/Lisa systems, peripherals and software
[*]older laptops and portables
[*]all kinds of older ethernet hubs and cards and cables
[*]vintage programming books, documentation, and software (8" floppies, new and used)
[*]lots of vintage electronic toys and games
[*]loads of vintage tube and transistor radios
[*]etc., etc., etc.
[/list]
Sorry, while I have a ton of strange and rare things (how about some 6802 single board computer systems? Or an 8080 briefcase/computer manufactured by the Lawrence Livermore Labratory? anyone?) I don't think I've got much in the way of true holy grails here (no IMSAI, Altair, Apple1, etc. systems)

If you are interested in driving to Half Moon Bay to pick anything up at very reasonable (less than eBay, but not free) prices, let me know the sort of thing you're looking for... I'm basically trying to let you cherry pick me in exchange for coming to get the stuff, before I have to get serious and deal with the hassle of auction and for-sale listing, and (ick) packing and shipping...

I can provide digital photos on request if you need to see something before driving out. Most of this stuff has been tested and known to work--just tell me your wish list and I'll see if I can help make it happen. Sorry, no minicomputer or mainframe stuff, except for a Heathkit LSI-11 with a big stack of assorted PDP-type boards, and a few smallscale Vax systems and boards.

send personal email to greg dot troutman at comcast dot net

Terry, I dunno, but it's possibly a pipe dream to entice anyone out here to actually buy this stuff, so send me email listing anything you'd pay to have shipped and maybe I've got it and will be able to send it to you... I'm not interested in just giving everything away, but my motivation definitely leans more toward moving the stuff, than toward making money, so maybe you can talk me into a deal (assuming I've got something you really want)... In other words, everything is for sale, and all terms are negotiable. Just off the top of my head, here are some more specific items some folks might find interesting:
<ul>
[*]Commodore Pet 2001
[*]Apple II (the original, clean and working)
[*]Apple III (uh, cast-iron, yum, got some software somewhere too)
[*]Apple Lisa
[*]Northstar Horizon (some s/w and a lot of books/docs too)
[*]Atari Portfolio (like new in the box, plus io and memory card)
[*]Prototype Atari 400 game carts of Ms. Pacman, Pengo, and Atariwriter
[*]Zenith Transoceanic portable tube radio (looks bitchin' and still works!)
[*]Hundreds and hundreds of complete/boxed games for the Atari ST
[*]Compaq Aero 4/25 (sweet and teeny little feather light notebook), running NetBSD unix-like OS, good battery, and surfs the internet wireless
[*]Shrinkwrapped Zork for the KayPro
[*]Complete Solaris 7, all books and discs
[/list]
etc., etc., etc.

What appeals to me the most these days are palmtop/handtop/subnotebook computers (like the Portfolio and Aero you mention), early pen-based (tablet) computers, and ruggedized portables. Anything you might have along those lines would be of interest to me (and not too bad to pack & ship). Also, might be interested in some S-100 boards, not sure yet what I might need there tho (I'm waiting for delivery of a couple of systems right now).

--T

Which Apple Lisa? 1, 2 or Mac XL?

I've got the latter two but not one of the former, known for it's Twiggy 5.25" drives. I'm willing to bet yours isn't that, though.

I'd definitely be interested in the Apple ][ and can and will drive out to Half Moon Bay. . . The 92 is a bear if you pick the wrong time, but I can probably figure out a good weekend day jaunt for the right stuff.

PM me or post a more detailed list and I'll see how tolerant the missus will be.

Erik

your post

your post

WOW! sounds like you have quite a collection! If you werent all the way over in California I would love to come by and buy loads of stuff! I live in Florida. Do you have a Vectrex for sale? Do you have disk drives for the C-64 or TRS-80? ANy old Wang terminals? This Pet you are selling sounds cool. Do you have any software for it? Do you have any software or games for my computers on disk, tape or cartridge? My compuyters consist of this:

TI994a
C-64
TRS-80 model 4
Amiga 500
Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Intellevision
TRS-80 color computers 1,2, & 3

Computer Collector,

I no longer have a Vectrex system, but I still have games and controllers for it somewhere. I have drives, and other peripherals for all the systems you mentioned. I have hundreds (maybe thousands) of game cartidges for the old video game systems like the 2600, 5200, Intellivision, Colecovision, NES, 7800, etc. I have a decent amount of software and docs for the Pet. I do not have any Wang Terminals. Tell me in PM what you really want and maybe I can ship it to you.

I would be interested to know what Atari 8bit stuff and Atari and non-Atari video game stuff you may have. I am also looking for 8" disk drives, a VT100 in good cosmetic condition, a Dazzler card and any Corvus equipment if you may have it.

Curt

rcamarda said:
Can you tell me what kind of Compupro s-100 cards you have?
Rich

Sorry for the delay. I'll have to go and try and inventory that stuff. I've got a couple full sytstems with dual 8/16 Mhz cpu cards (Z80 and 8086 on one board), lots of RAM, i/o, at least one hard drive controller, with a big honking HD subsystem box, etc...

atarimuseum said:
I would be interested to know what Atari 8bit stuff and Atari and non-Atari video game stuff you may have. I am also looking for 8" disk drives, a VT100 in good cosmetic condition, a Dazzler card and any Corvus equipment if you may have it.
Curt

Hello, I have not seen any Corvus stuff since I used to actually install for a system inegrator it back in the mid-late 80s... It kinda vanished off the face of the earth there...

As for Atari 8-bit though, I've got most of the systems (400, 800, 1200, 600, XE), tons of cartridges and disk software, including prototypes, disk drives, printers, modems, cables, etc. Lots of boxed software too.

As for video game systems, you name it: Colecovision, Intellivision, Oddysey 2, NES, Sega Master System, pong units, Genesis, SNES, Jaguar, handhelds, thousands of game carts (lots for all the systems mentioned). A few oddball systems, um Arcadia 2001, VirtualBoy, Fairchild Channel F... sorry, no Vectrex unit, but I still have most of the game carts ever made for it, somewhere around here.

atarimuseum said:

Curt

Curt,

I have a Corvus 10Mb (rev. B) hard drive, and a VT100 that I don't know if I have the proper keyboard or not. I have found several boards that look like they might belong to the DEC, but I'm not certain. Do you have a good close-up picture of one that I can use as a guide? (The only picture I can find on the Net is a grainy b&w shot, displayed over & over again on the various webpages). Alternately, would you be interested in one without the keyboard (cheap) if I can't find the right one?

--T

Consider this -- type in "lonnieredskinds" or "lonnieredskins" in a Google search box -- from that info you might decide whether or not you wish to deal with this individual, it's up to you . . . ;)

Back