• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

"Classic Computing" - Computer History Book, printed copies for sale

classiccomputing

Experienced Member
My book will make a great gift for someone interested in technology and computer history! It's like the history of computer history nostalgia.

All ten issues of the groundbreaking computer history "zine" (newsletter / magazine) Historically Brewed & Classic Computing - in one professionally bound volume. Also includes the personal background story of David Greelish, Publisher and Editor (writer for many of the stories too). The entire run of issues are accurately reproduced in their original format (five with two-color covers), 215 pages.

Get a FREE preview and read the entire first issue of Historically Brewed at my website.

Also included inside the book, the never before released first (and last) issue of Classic Computing with original content (covers were printed in 1997). This was essentially Historically Brewed issue ten.

Historically Brewed was published from 1993 to 1997. It grew to a respectful 500+ subscription base and was even sold at the Smithsonian, American Computer Museum in Bozeman, Montana and The Computer Museum in Boston, MA (now the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA). Nine issues were published, with a tenth never completed (having changed the name to Classic Computing).

http://www.classiccomputing.com/CC/My_Book.html

CC1011.jpgCC2012.jpghb_all.jpgCC1.jpgJames_HB.jpg0615538126.in01.jpg0615538126.in02.jpg

Last edited:
Back