• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Clean-out Sale!

wmmullaney

Veteran Member
Items for sale, if your'e interested, send me a PM. I'm willing to accept any reasonable offers!
Pictures upon request
More to come soon

TIMEX/SINCLAIR 1000, 1016 TS 16KB RAM expansion cart. Box is a bit tattered, overall good cosmetic/working condition.

TIMEX/SINCLAIR 1500 Education set (in a briefcase), 2020 TS Tape Drive and computer literacy series tapes. Perfect condition, will test tomorrow.

AMD K6-2 socket 7 CPU. 333mhz, 1998 AMD. Worked when pulled, untested

Unbranded 486 board with ISA and VESA. No CPU or Cache - Free Gone

Nintendo PowerPad game mat for the NES. Good condition, untested.

Jumbo 350 Tape drive, maybe HP? Plugs into the floppy port with included adapter.

Creative SoundBlaster16 Value card, 16bit ISA - Free Gone

Cannon Pocketronic vintage thermal calculator, with cart of paper. Untested

Sperry-Remington 825GT Electronic Calculator, boxed with manual

Radio Shack TRS80 PC-2. Acceptable cosmetic condition. Powers up, responds to beep and print commands. I can't figure out how to enter a program, so mostly untested. I think it also has a few dead pixels.

Radio Shack Science Fair Digital Computer (old version) Boxed with manual and wires.

Green Cortron keyboard, it has a bunch of chips and an edge connector, so I think it's ASCII. Untested, great condition. It has a great feel!

Much unlike the last one: Radio Shack brown computer keyboard. I think it's multiplexed, as it has a couple analogue multiplexer chips on the back. Opened, but it original package. Never used.

Here's an interesting specimen. An apple II 5.25" drive, looks like the disk 2 drive, but has a slightly different logic board. Has no badge on the front, and no label on the bottom. Doesn't include casing. So this is either a clone or a prototype?

2x Tandon TM100-4, and 1x TM100-3 5.25" floppy drives often used in cp/m computers. Untested, good condition

MPI 5.25" drive, made in early '81. Model: 51M Serial: 129999 Untested, good condition

Critchley Card Frame, 4 100 pin slots (Intellect8 ) and 1 44 pin slot. All wire-wrapped together. Includes removable front panel with alarm and a few lights and buttons.

IBM 1171 Laptop, dead battery and cd drive. Broken display hinge. Windows 2000, 10gb, I think.

Possibly a Huntron Tracker 2000. Needs some fixing

Well, that's all for now, thanks for looking!

More to come...

Last edited:
Sega Genesis. Unknown condition, comes with unit only. Acceptable cosmetically.

486 Chips: 1 DX 33, 2 DX2 66

Logitech MouseMan Bus version. Original box, bus card, mouse and software.

Commodore 64. Working, includes power brick and rf switch

Commodore 1541C 5.25" drive. Works fine, includes power and serial cables.

Commodore 128. Slightly yellowed, 2 keylock springs messed up, should be fixable. (HELP and F3) includes original cp/m 3+ boot and utility 5.25" disk

even more to come...

I'm unfamiliar with what a "Critchley Card Frame" is. Have any pictures? Thanks for the posts and sales though.

The SB16 Value is gone btw, I got it (I really like the Value model - for some reason it works more reliably for me with less jumper reconfiguration in most systems).

Wow, there is some wiring madness going on in this picture:
http://picasaweb.google.com/wmmullaney/ForSale#5487250378070871842
I wonder if it ever worked to start out with....

A couple other things:

Apple IIe Un-enhanced, early version, serial number 4800, gold colored traces, white keycaps, metal chassis.
Disk II Drive and controller card
Grappler+ by Orange Micro
Possibly Visi-Calc, complete, working in original binder and box if the price is right.
Apple Super Serial Card, untested (will soon)

Then do so using a private message!

Sorry to get harsh here, but after 755 posts you should know what's appropriate to post and what is not.

Back