• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Clearing out most of my collection!

Dawgchyper91

Hello to everyone :)

I am clearing out most of collection due to a couple of reasons. I feel that majority of the stuff that I have collected over the years, can go to someone and they can benefit from that item and someone can appreciate it more!

My ebay username is: Dawgchyper91

http://shop.ebay.com/dawgchyper91/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
I have not finished posting all of my items! It will take a couple of days!

Majority of my items that I have listed right now are "BUY IT NOW" AND "BEST OFFER"
Please make a reasonable offer on anything you like! Dont be scared to do so!

You guys basically get first dibs. If you see an item that you want, please private message me through here or Ebay!

Again, I HAVE LOADS MORE that I STILL need to post on ebay. So please save my username and keep looking everyday! Make an offer on anything, I am very negotiable :)

**PLEASE NOTE** Normally I dont ship to other countries, but if you are REALLY interested, I will work with you and will definately ship it out to you ;):razz:

Back