• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Clearing Out the Collection...Anyone interested? :)

Dawgchyper91

Hello to all :)

I posted a previous ad in regards to me clearing out my collection underneath the "Vintage Computer Auctions" where I listed my ebay url. Some of the items I had for sale were successful but right now, if the price is fair, give me an offer on anything and Ill be happy to sell it to you.

I have composed a large word document that lists about a pretty good 90 percent of my entire collection. I have a lot of priorities that I need to take care of, plus I feel that there are a lot of people that may want something out of my collection that they would feel satisfied and appreciate about!

So please private message me, and I will be happy to give you my e-mail, or send me yours, that way I can attach the word document in the email message.

Here is just some stuff I am selling:

Apple IIc's
Commodore 64
Commodore 128
Commodore SX-64
TI-99/4A
Commodore 64/128 software
Mattel Aquarius
Heathkit HS-161
Atari 2600 Bundle

Some of these that I have listed will go into better detail in the word document

Vintage Computer Magazines **NOTE** I have not posted these in the word document

Compute!
Commodore Power/Play
Commodore MicroComputers
RUN
Family Computer

And much more! Please email me if you are interested :) I look forward to hearing from you all!

PS: Also I am more than happy to talk to you over the phone in regards to what I have for sale. For some people it is easier to talk on the phone as opposed to compose a long email. Thank you for taking the time in reading this ad of mine.

Kind r;)egards,

Clint

Tip: post your inventory on Google Docs: easy to maintain and people can browse through it. Saves everyone a lot of time. :)

Back