• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Collection looking for a good home...

Aaron Teeling

I am running out the door but I wanted to put it out there that I'm giving up my vintage computer collection to those who may be interested.

I have an Apple IIe with monitor, Commodore Amiga 500 with monitor, C64 (x2) Vic-20, C16 (NIB), Collection of Timex Sinclair 1000 with accessories (that work), IBM PCjr, IBM 5150 with 5151 monitor, A Powerbook 100 and Mac Portable.

Boxes of software for these machines (yes including the sinclair), Books on S-100, 80's basic, vintage computer magazines, Dot Matrix printers, cables,

I have some built and unbuilt kits from Vince Briel and STG. Evan mentioned be might want these...

I really don't want money for them but I would hate to see them go in the recycle bin. I live in Virginia Beach and if someone wants them or willing to have the items shipped, we can work that out.

I will post some pictures later; thought I might see if anyone is even interested.

DSCN1427.jpgDSCN1426.jpgDSCN1425.jpgDSCN1423.jpgDSCN1421.jpgDSCN1418.jpgWow.. lot of interest.

To be clear, I am not going to pay out of pocket to ship my computers to you :) My Zip is 23464 and I would likely box up the systems at a Post Net or some service for shipping.

I will start pulling some of this out and take a picture.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am interested in the Amiga 500 and montitor! Do you have pictures? Is it in good condition. How much are you looking for? I am in Ohio for postage, thanks!

I'm interested in the Apple IIe system (complete). I'm Texas (76092), would you kindly let me know the shipping?

I am in Raleigh which is not too far from you. I am really interested in everything but if some are not available I would be interested in the C64's and C16. I'd love the Amiga and Apple too of course. :)

I would be very interested in the pcjr if still available. I'm 99205 zip code. I would be happy to pay the shipping. I could provide you a shipping label(s) if you get the dimensions and weight to me. Thx.

In Richmond, would be interested in c16, Sinclair, powerbook, amiga monitor and software. Happy to come pick up to make it easy for you :)

I'd be interested in the ibm 5150 and 5151 monitor. Local pickup is fine for me, save hassle of shipping.

Everyone... Thank you for your interest.

SkydivinGirl has agreed to drive up and take the entire lot. I will have a Grant Stockley Altair 680 kit for sale (mint it box) later and will post on the forum when I put it up.

BTW I was incorrect about the Mac Portable. i must have sold those off years ago.

Back