• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore 2040 Dual 5.25" Floppy Drive

mc68010

Experienced Member
I don't know if this works or not. I've never even owned a PET. I don't even remember where this came from anymore.

It is in pretty good physical condition and looks good inside. It appears to power up normally. No magic smoke is released. Leds come on for a sec then it does a head reset and the just sits there spinning happily away.

$50 plus shipping from California. If you have a UPS or FedEx account that works too.

IMG_8314.jpgIMG_8312.jpgIMG_8313.jpg

The drive has been sold. Sorry I didn't check the thread sooner. It actually does stop spinning after a few seconds. I just didn't leave it on long enough to notice before.

Back