• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore Amiga 4000T - almost 10K euros !

Apparently this machine is one of only 100 4000T's made by Commodore before they went belly up and Amiga/Escom then issued a larger number in a slightly revised package.

Seller clearly states anything he sells over 20 years old is sold as defective while showing pictures of it actually running.

I can only assume it's an AS-IS loophole.
I mean, you COULD list it working with the original box, but it's an Amiga with a lot of aftermarket mods. The fact it's working at all is a miracle.

For those who went to VCF:pNW last year, you probably saw how the Amiga booth became two Amiga 4000's strewn across two tables after a few hours. ;)

Indeed. Not sure what my 'standard' 4000T is worth these days.
I think the 3000T' is more desirable and I saw that this same seller had a boxed 3000T for sale at a more modest 3000 euros.

Back