• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Commodore C64/128 Items for sale.

steveuk

Experienced Member
hi all. ok hope this ok to post here, as not seen any For Sale sections, but i have some stuff i need to clear. I use to be a C64 Freak and had much commodore stuff, but most has now gone,sold or thrown away, i throw loads of Tape game last year, shame i didnt keep them i could of sold them off cheap..

Anyways here what i have for sale if anyone is intreested.

Commodore C64 Quick Brown Box Programmers Cartridge
Commodore C64 Action Replay Cartridge MK5
Commodore C64/128 Action Replay MK6 (Working)
Commodore C64/128 Eprom Burner
Commodore C64/128 Triton quick Disk (Very Rare Item + Disks)
COMMODORE C64 & C128 WARP SPEED CARTRIDGE
Commodore C64/128 Final Cartridge 3
commodore C64 5 slot expansion board

These are all listed on my Ebay Aution.Here:

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBaySelling&SessionId=0&MessageReminders.Page=1&SellingReminders.Page=1&BuyingReminders.Page=1&Announcements.Page=1&Watching.Page=1&Sold.Period=Last62Days&Won.Period=Last62Days&Selling.Page=1&CommunitySpaceOverride.Page=1&Survey.Page=1&MiniSubscriptions.Page=1

I do have other stuff avalible, im looking for them in the many boxes ,which i need to find and sort out.Items still avalible,but not listed yet are:

1 Commodore 1200 Modem, No Box, or manuals Offers
1x Commodore CMD 20-Gig hard Drive. Bios chip has blown ithink so it will require a new chip, not sure where to get these now,and could cost a few pounds.
1 x 1581 (3.5) disk drive with power unit and Convertor(WORKING) . This is a USA drive,but has convertor to run on UK Power i had 2 of these but sold 1 on Ebay for £75 +P+P cost to a UK Buyer, he was very happy with it.

i also have somewhere a load of 3.5 Floppy disks full of Demos, Apps,Games,Music,ect for the C64/128 also stuff for the C+4/C16 on Floppy disk well over 100+ disks

Several C64 Game Cartridges
another C64 Eprom burner, & A Big BOX type PET Eprom Burner

Some commodore Books on Programming,ect

There is or maybe other stuff laying around, i just need to find them/

I willing to concider offers on these but not silly offers. if not intrested i'll put them on my sisters Ebay acount like ive done with some already.

Any question or offers on prices send me a PM, if intrested on anythink on my Ebay listings, and want to offer me a good price, let me know i could end an auction quick.

Cheers for ya time

Steve :cool:

Last edited:
1 x 1581 (3.5) disk drive with power unit and Convertor(WORKING). This is a USA drive,but has convertor to run on UK
I'd just like to point out these drives are powered by 5V + 12V, so unless one feels obliged to use a 110V power supply and a stepdown converter, you can craft your own 230V power supply from another source + the correct 4-pin DIN.

You have a lot of good stuff, and I'm sure you'll find buyers to most of it.

As for the floppy disks, those who are copied generally are considered to only be worth the value of a used blank disk, but of course if you have a lot of them to sell it will become some money as well.

Several C64 Game Cartridges
I think people would like to see a public listing in order to post PM:s about which ones they like to buy from you before putting it on eBay.

hi,
well i didnt find this forum untill i had already posted my stuff on ebay..
these items have npt been listed yet, i do know i have them still,in fact the 1581 drive is right behind me, it's the power dupply and convertor i need to find.

1 Commodore 1200 Modem, No Box, or manuals Offers, the creamy colour type Not the big Box type, the smaller type. i'll try get a image and post here soon

1x Commodore CMD 20-Gig hard Drive. Bios chip has blown ithink so it will require a new chip, not sure where to get these now,and could cost a few pounds.

1 x 1581 (3.5) disk drive with power unit and Convertor(WORKING) .

I do have Commodore book, i just need to find them, also i got some tape games i needtto find, they will be up for offers per tape, or offers for x-amount of taps.

i also had an amgia 600 somewhere,and a Commodore 128D but where they are i dont know, this room is full of PC and Retro junk.lol
once i find the stuff im selling i will post here for a few days to see if any intrest,then i will put on to ebay as im in need of funds to build a PC gameing system.

heres 2 Game carts ive found.
Beasts & international Soccer

Steve

Last edited:
ive found a box of games, these games are mostly in large boxes, not the small plastic boxes... i'll try and list them tomorrow,to see if anyone is intrested in any and will leave unlisted on ebay for a couiple of days,,if you have access to other C64/128 forums they if you like you can post my lists there, i dont realy have time googleing around looking for C64.128 sites to post items on....

anyways will start posting tomorrow it time is on my side.

Steve:-D

anyone remeber these, i had 2 once, 1 i got from a Carboot fair/Flea market for £20, (NON-working) the other i cant remeberwhere but was 100% working order, but i sold it for i think £150, i paid £75,the broken one i sold for £45 this was like 6 years ago, i wounder how much they would be worth now if i had kepted them.??
SX64-small.jpg

28.jpg

here the HardDrive i have for sale, but is faulty, requires new Bios chip.
cmd1rr2.jpg
cmd3iw0.jpg
manualdd4.jpg

commodore_1581.jpg

in fact mine is a 40-meg one not a 20-meg as shown in my manual, The Commodore 1581 i have with loads of 3.5" disks with hundreds of games, demos, Apps, Muisc, disk-Mags inc a mag i made.lol

anyone remeber them..??

here is my other Eprom Burner, it old and little Tatty, but still powers up, i just tried it,
it takes a kettle lead plug, and it has mains light & unit light that turns on red when powers up. it has the RS cable as shown and fits in the user port of the C64/128 and maybe the Pet computer. it has a VPP test (+ & -) whats they are for i dont know. it also has a port in the front.. i cant say ifit works or not as i dont have a Working C64 to test it on or nay Eprom software, but it could still be a working item..??? OFFER on this RARE item.. i ownt take the first offer i wait to see what other offers i may get, if i think it's a fair offer i may sell it witthout putting on Ebay.
epromnn7.jpg

Last edited:
i have 1 person on here intrested in the Eprom burners and a Action Replay cart, just to let ya all know, but No price has been offered yet, as he'slooking around first befor he makes ian offer i spose.;)

Steve

An SX-64 will probably bring in anything between £125 (low) and £300 (high), at least as long as it is a PAL unit (which the UK belongs to).

The CMD HD tends to be rather collectable even in non-working condition. The 1581's are too, but to a much lesser degree. In particular after that a guy in Canada finally began selling out his stock of liquidated 1581 drives sans drive mechanisms, they have become much more common than they were five years ago.

EPROM programmers are neat, but perhaps a little oldfashioned to use on with the C64 or PET today. Their strong point is to sometimes support chips which modern programmers for a PC have neglected to support.

well i have a CMD 40=gig Unit and the drive is still inside ,and im sure there was a few gig of games/Apps ect that was copied over to the drive.
I am going to sell this,so if any intrests please let me know. I did say it was a 20-gig, i made a mistake there, i knew i had a CMD drive, and forgot the spec of it.lol It is infact a 40-gig, unit, i will do my best to get a picture up or it soon.

The 1581 is in good condition and is working order, I even found a Working Commodore C64 at the back of my sofa, lol strange place to find it, but i have stuff laying everywhere, it turns on but i cant find the TV cable to connect to TV to make sure it is working 100%, i know it worked last year when i took it out of the white box,and tested the 1581...

i had 2 1581 drives but only sold 1 as i couldnt find the powerunit and Convertor for the other, but i thik i now know where they are and will be hunting them out soon,in fact this weekend. and will offer anyone here the drive for a decent price, i sold the last one for £75 P+P was extra, so i like to try get around the same price again, im not here to try make money, but my PC is giing me problems and i like to try make enought money to buy another PC system

Will keep you informed of any other stuff i find,

My goal is to try to make around £220-£270 in selling all this stuff, as i need to buy a new PC, ie seen one on Aria.co.uk it just a basic type of PC
This spec ive seen costs £200
* AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4600+ 2.40GHz
* 1GB PC2-5300 Memory
* 80GB Serial ATA Hard Drive
* 20x DVDRW
* AMD 780G Motherboard
* ATi Radeon HD 3200 Graphics (DX10)
(full Spec) http://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Special+Offers/AriaNet+Value/Arianet+AMD+Dual+Power+?productId=32045
but 80-gig is'nt realy much drive space so i would need to replace it with a bigger drive,say around 250- 500 gig, that would cost me another £50-£60
i have extra ram so that is ok. so if i can sell all or most of these for around £250+ i maybe happy.

Steve

Last edited:
This item has now been addedto Ebay as no intrest has been show yet.
epromnn7.jpg

if you wish to make a bid for it then goto my ebay listings.. Price of starting bid is £9.99, postal charges see on advert.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260272603632
Code:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260272603632

Happy bidding if anyonehere bids. or offer me a decent price to end bid quick.
Steve

steveuk said:
I did say it was a 20-gig, i made a mistake there, i knew i had a CMD drive, and forgot the spec of it.lol It is infact a 40-gig, unit, i will do my best to get a picture up or it soon.

Uh, just a suggestion, but you might want to change that again to 40 megabyte. (I'm sure we here all know what you meant, but you never know about those e* morons).

--T

Uh, just a suggestion, but you might want to change that again to 40 megabyte. (I'm sure we here all know what you meant, but you never know about those e* morons).

--T

yea thanks for that, well i have changed them to my copy, but my camera just dont like to take clear images..lol i'll have to wait untill daylight and try again., The manual has a picture of a 20-gig drive, but the drive itself is 40-gig.honest. just see the image

Steve

Last edited:
What Terry refers to is that the CMD hard disk is 20 or 40 MB, not 20 or 40 GB (a factor 1000 times larger). Hard disks of 20+ GB didn't emerge until the Millenium shift, and have barely ever been used with a Commodore computer.

What Terry refers to is that the CMD hard disk is 20 or 40 MB, not 20 or 40 GB (a factor 1000 times larger). Hard disks of 20+ GB didn't emerge until the Millenium shift, and have barely ever been used with a Commodore computer.

Opps lol its a 40-meg drive..

oh added to my auction 3 disks.,
Originals as well.
commodore SX64 Test Demo disk
commodore 1571 Test Demo disk
commodore 1541 Test Demo disk

More stuff added to my auction.
1:quick disk drive.wafer drive.
1: 300 baud modem.
1: black square modem speed .. cant remember.
1: Commodore 64 speech cartridge
1: Commodore C64/128 DATALUX CARTRIDGE EXPANDER SV-703
1: Commodore C64/128 /Pet Eprom Burner
Few Games and oter stuff added..

to be added to my ebay later.
=======================
2 Vic 20, FR adapteor to be added soon,
4 Sega Game Gear Games to beadded. (Strider Retruns, Mortal Combat, Space Harrier, Prince of Persia (Carts only no boxes or manual.)
Atari 2600 PacMan Cart

maybe more stuff if i get time to hunt them out.lol

1581 disk drive

1581 disk drive

I would like to know if you still have one of the 1581 disk drives?.How much is it ?
Thank you very much!!

Back