• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Compaq SLT286

deathscyth76

Hi guys, Im new, and I recently aquired a Compaq SLT 286. I have all the cords, the external disk drive, the battery,and power supply. The monitor is completely functional and scratch-less,the O.S. is perfectly fine. It has some programs on it, but I dont feel like messing with a good thing. :)
My only question is...

How much is it worth?!?!

Hard to say. This isn't an appraisal service. If you want to know what people are willing to pay (which is not necessarily what it is worth), try eBay.

Since market values are often determined by recent sale prices, I'd feel safe in guessing that your vintage computer is currently 'worth' just about whatever you paid for it.

--T

Terry Yager said:
Since market values are often determined by recent sale prices, I'd feel safe in guessing that your vintage computer is currently 'worth' just about whatever you paid for it.

--T

Well the way I would like to see it is this way...

The price for it when it came out was $5,399. I'd like to get 1/10th of that, about 500$,sound good?

Im not gonna lie, I figured I could get a good price for it. Yeah,Could an admin move this to the auction forum?

I just checked eBay, and the most recent ended auctions for this particular machine were between $27 and $56.

Back