• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Australia Computing History books from the Estate of Allan Bromley

Covers all of Australia

1944GPW

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
International Shipping
This might probably be known to Australian vintage computer folks, but I'll mention there's a collection of historical computing books on eBay owned by the late Allan Bromley.
Allan was a notable figure in Australian computing history and was well-known for his extensive work in researching the Babbage Analytical Engine and also the Antikythera mechanism.
I've no connection to the seller apart from buying one of the items (which are Buy It Now) from them this morning. They need to downsize shortly, and the seller assures me that Allan would have been delighted that these would be of interest to vintage computing folks such as this forum.

https://www.ebay.com.au/str/bromleysbooksandgizmos

Back