• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

CP/M Machines Available

Sharkonwheels

Veteran Member
Still need to get more $$ for the kids' car, and I need to make some space, and get some lenses for my camera.

Osborne Executive, works fine, yes even the screen. Includes original manuals, original software binder with all software, and even the 5-volume technical reference! $350+s/h

Altos Series 5 - 192KB RAM, 5MB hard disk with MP/M II v2, photocopy of manual, and can provide about 22 imaged disks with OS, apps, etc... $150+s/h

Telcon Zorba - Original Modular Micros version, not the latter parts-bin Gemini machines.
This has an SWP Co-Power-88 installed, included all original manuals, a bunch of software, and I think even the original purchase receipt, and carry case. These don't show up too often, and I've never seen one WITH a Co-Power in it and buyer has option to take a 2nd machine, N/C, which needs the video board repaired. $400 +s/h

Kaypro 10, 42MB HDD, TurboROM, full set of docs if wanted, full set of disks, including CP/M 2.2h reload, modified reload disk 1 for TurboROM, TurboROM utilities disk. OK cosmetic condition, I'd say 6/10, as it has some scratches here-and-there. $250 +s/h

Kaypro 4/84, immaculate condition, easily a 9/10, includes a Kaypro-branded, properly installed SWP Co-Power-88. Will include disks, Co-Power disks, $300+s/h Has TurboROM installed, or can send with factory ROM.

(2) Working Kaypro II's, with a few disks I'll gen for you $75+s/h

Advent 1MB RAMDisk for Kaypro's - rare as hen's teeth. Will deliver with a TurboROM, and TurboROM utilities disk in Kaypro DS/DD format. $200+s/h

CoPower-88 board set for Kaypro, partially tested - I know the ram+CPU board is good, but I'm too chickensh*t to remove mine, and test it - fragile pins and all. Will provide with disks (MS-DOS 2.x, and CP/M utilities) this will also function as a 256KB RAMDisk. These are semi-rare. The Advent RAMDisk is harder to find, but these show up maybe once or twice a year - Advent's show up once every FEW years!$100+s/h

Sanyo MBC-550, including manual, no disks, has writing on it, haven't checked it, have no interest, gimme $40+s/h and it's yours.

LAser 128 with PSU and original manual $50+s/h

Apple IIc +psu + some disks + a book, $50+s/h

Apple II+ Chassis, mainboard squirrely, gives a bunch of junk on power up, but chassis is easily an 8/10, $50+s/h

Prices aren't etched in stone, but I won't give them away, either.

People on here know me, ask around, I don't sell junk. If it has a problem, I will tell you. Noone can possibly expect a 30yo machine to be perfect, but I detail what I know.

Machines are in South Florida, and I can do either USPS or UPS. Both are within a few blocks of my office.

Tony

Last edited:
Still need to get more $$ for the kids' car, and I need to make some space, and get some lenses for my camera.

Osborne Executive, works fine, yes even the screen. Includes original manuals, original software binder with all software, and even the 5-volume technical reference! $350+s/h

Altos Series 5 - 192KB RAM, 5MB hard disk with MP/M II v2, photocopy of manual, and can provide about 22 imaged disks with OS, apps, etc... $150+s/h

Telcon Zorba - Original Modular Micros version, not the latter parts-bin Gemini machines.
This has an SWP Co-Power-88 installed, included all original manuals, a bunch of software, and I think even the original purchase receipt, and carry case. These don't show up too often, and I've never seen one WITH a Co-Power in it and buyer has option to take a 2nd machine, N/C, which needs the video board repaired. $400 +s/h

Kaypro 10, 42MB HDD, TurboROM, full set of docs if wanted, full set of disks, including CP/M 2.2h reload, modified reload disk 1 for TurboROM, TurboROM utilities disk. OK cosmetic condition, I'd say 6/10, as it has some scratches here-and-there. $250 +s/h

Kaypro 4/84, immaculate condition, easily a 9/10, includes a Kaypro-branded, properly installed SWP Co-Power-88. Will include disks, Co-Power disks, $300+s/h Has TurboROM installed, or can send with factory ROM.

(2) Working Kaypro II's, with a few disks I'll gen for you $75+s/h

Advent 1MB RAMDisk for Kaypro's - rare as hen's teeth. Will deliver with a TurboROM, and TurboROM utilities disk in Kaypro DS/DD format. $200+s/h

CoPower-88 board set for Kaypro, partially tested - I know the ram+CPU board is good, but I'm too chickensh*t to remove mine, and test it - fragile pins and all. Will provide with disks (MS-DOS 2.x, and CP/M utilities) this will also function as a 256KB RAMDisk. These are semi-rare. The Advent RAMDisk is harder to find, but these show up maybe once or twice a year - Advent's show up once every FEW years!$100+s/h

Sanyo MBC-550, including manual, no disks, has writing on it, haven't checked it, have no interest, gimme $40+s/h and it's yours.

LAser 128 with PSU and original manual $50+s/h

Apple IIc +psu + some disks + a book, $50+s/h

Apple II+ Chassis, mainboard squirrely, gives a bunch of junk on power up, but chassis is easily an 8/10, $50+s/h

Prices aren't etched in stone, but I won't give them away, either.

People on here know me, ask around, I don't sell junk. If it has a problem, I will tell you. Noone can possibly expect a 30yo machine to be perfect, but I detail what I know.

Machines are in South Florida, and I can do either USPS or UPS. Both are within a few blocks of my office.

Tony

Any of this still available? I know its been 9 years but this thread wasn't very long.

Back