• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Cromemco and Sage and Other for Sale in Switzerland

smplfyi

Experienced Member
Dear All,

Marcus very much regrets to say that my time in Wonderful Switzerland will come to an end. The prohibitive cost of living in Switzerland has another victim. me.

To all Swiss residents who are interested in Vintage Computer Equipment I would like to unload at between modest cost and free some items.
Since time is against me I will update this post when more information to hand

We are located in Lausanne Switzerland. This is about 70Km East of the French Border at Geneva etc.

We'd prefer pickup but postage of some things is possible, but accordingly Swisspost might kill them!

For Sale

Vintage MFM 5.25 Hard disks - spinning but not working

Vintage MFM 5.25 Hard Disks - working

YE Data 8" Floppy Disk Drives

Cromemco C3102 Terminal

Sage 440 Server M68000

Sage IV

About 100 Cromemco Manuals

I have put things onto the anibis Swiss sales website. The main link is

http://www.anibis.ch/fr/advertlist.aspx?mid=460071

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me

Leaving Switzerland is going to be tragically sad for me but taking the above to the Garbage Disposal decheterie would I think be unforgivable

Marcus

Back