• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Cromemco on google forums

kyeakel

Experienced Member
I have been trying to contact the moderator on the google cromemco board for quite some time. All attempts are rejected as not accepting email at this time. This is using the contact owners and managers button on the site. Can anybody help me contact marcus?

Thanks,
Kipp Yeakel

I have been trying to contact the moderator on the google cromemco board for quite some time. All attempts are rejected as not accepting email at this time. This is using the contact owners and managers button on the site. Can anybody help me contact marcus?

Thanks,
Kipp Yeakel

Hello from marcus. I am going to pm you !!

Thanks,
Kipp Yeakel
Just following up: Did you get through?

m

So I am having the same issues as the original OP. Since I aquired my first Cromemco I took the advice of board members and requested access to the google group and github but after multiple requests I never received a reply.

So I am having the same issues as the original OP. Since I aquired my first Cromemco I took the advice of board members and requested access to the google group and github but after multiple requests I never received a reply.
Where did you send the request?

m

If you have sent the request following the instructions, then you could try and contact Marcus using a DM on this forum at @amouse. See post #2 of this thread.

Dave

same as post #1 of this thread. Isnt that the ONLY way to do it?
Should be, but I don't see any request; don't know where they're going, but not to me ;-)
I wonder if Marcus isn't getting them either.

DM me with your email address and I'll get you checked in. Once you're a member you'll have to separately request access to the Github repository from Marcus.

mike

When I get back home (I am on a business trip at the moment) I will send Marcus an email (unless you resolve your issue by then).

There may be a good reason (of course) why he isn't answering...

Dave

Back