• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Rocky Mountains CRT Terminal Monitors Available

Covers: Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Colorado

willycp

Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
Hi, I have several (5) working CRT Terminal Monitors available for sale or trade. To keep from creating a redundant listing, I'll just give the location of where these items are listed.
I have them on the Colorado Springs, CO Craigs List website. You can contact me here or on the Craigs List site for more information or for purchase discussions.
Local Pickup or Shipping, Thanks

Nope, they are all still available. It appears there is not a Big demand for them. What can I help you with? The prices on Craig's List have changed a little and it does not include any shipping charges as I was planning on selling them locally from CL. Thanks for your interest.....

Back