• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Dec H500 Digital Computer Lab - PDP-8 Vintage - WITH MANUAL!!!

sbus

Listed on eBay (item 190476294617) is a Digital Equipment Corp Computer Lab - a digital logic trainer from the PDP-8 days. There have been several sold for $150-$200, but this one has the manual (in excellent condition). The manual is virtually impossible to find. The manual is the 1969 edition...

The trainer has switches that look like the OLD PDP switches. It powers up although I didn't test all it's functions (it uses discrete chips for gates; they are all replaceable if one of the functions doesn't work, and troubleshooting/repair is EASY).

I haven't looked inside this one; but all of the ones I had were in excellent condition.

This one is the LAST one I'll have for sale...

Back