• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Dec pdp 11/73 cpu

sellam

Experienced Member
I have for sale a nice DEC PDP 11/73 CPU in good condition. It includes the following boards:

- DEC M8192 KDJ-11A 11/73 CPU
- National Semiconductor 980110014 4MB Memory Module
- Camintonn CMLV11-J (equivalent to DEC M8043 quad-serial interface)
- Emulex GQD21-24
- Emulex ? [SC0210201-CXM]
- Emulex Q-bus tape controller [TC0210201-FSJ]
- Douglas Electronics 6-DE-8 bus extender board

It powers up, the fans work, and nothing smokes. I am unable to test it beyond there.

Please see photos here:

http://s350.photobucket.com/user/Sellam_Abraham/library/DEC/PDP 11-73

I don't know what any of this is or how I should price it. Forgive me, I did my best in trying to identify the boards. I never got enough into PDP 11 systems to be able to identify boards lacking in proper identification and Google was not much help.

Please throw your fair offer at me for all or part and the best one(s) stick(s) ;)

Ships/pickup from Livermore, California [postal code 94550].

Thanks!

Sellam

Last edited:
Here is some updated information on this system:

The Emulex SC02 is a RK06/RK07 compatible controller using an SMB interface. It emulates up to eight logical RK0x drives on one SMB drive interface.

The Emulex TC02 emulates a TS11 controller with a Pertec Drive (NRZI, PE) 1/2" magtape.

The Emulex is likely an Emulex QD21 which is an MSCP Disk Controller for ESDI hard disks.

I'm asking $325 for this setup, or best offer.

Thanks!

Back