• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

digital DECstation 3100 $25 plus shipping. USA only.

justjunk

Experienced Member
digital DECstation 3100 $25. Just the box, power supply, motherboard, cables for drives and mounting tray, external scsi termimator. NO ram, hard drives, keyboard, external cables, monitor, etc.. This thing weighs 21 lbs. without packing and measures 19"x4.5"x16". Unable to test. Has minor scratches and a little dust but appears to be in good physical condition.

pictures and more info

pictures and more info

From the label on the back: Model PM20A-AA
From the label on the bottom: FTZ-338/88 CPU KN01 Series BA42A

also some interior picturesHP0551B.jpgHP0553B.jpgHP0554B.jpgHP0560B.jpgHP0563B.jpg

To be honest, you may be better off just parting it out. I don't think the motherboard is going to be salvageable... that battery corrosion looks really bad.

To be honest, you may be better off just parting it out. I don't think the motherboard is going to be salvageable... that battery corrosion looks really bad.

Thank you. If anyone is interested in parts please offer for parts that you are interested in. Wife says must go and I can't stall any longer on this if unsold it must go out with the trash. I did plug it in and the lights came on but I don't have the knowledge to test further.

Back