• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Western Europe Documation punch card reader

Covers: Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco and Liechtenstein

acorn_1401

Experienced Member
Hello,

Thank you for looking. I am looking for a Documation punch card reader and to be honest it doesnt need to be a documation reader just any standard punch card reader. My expectation for asking for that was setting a lower bar.

Location Is South/London but am willing to travel in the UK.

Regards

Acorn.

I don't think I've seen another Documation reader for sale since I bought a bulk lot of four or five back in 2014. I know at least one ended up being shipped to the UK.

Anyone coming to the uk want to put it in their luggage? It’s under 30kg isn’t it?

But on a serious note, were they all working? You sell them on? - more just asking than I am asking to buy one. I was quoted the other day $85 dollars to ship a populated pcb to the uk. So not got hopes up on shipping one in.

I had one shipped to the UK. Can't remember what I paid for the unit. Shipping cost me around £250 from memory. According to the manual it weighs 34.4kg and its too big for standard luggage. It needs 60hz mains so it needs a frequency converter. They are another £200-400 pounds (it has a high start-up current) I believe it was working when shipped., in so far as they can be tested.

Back